TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Updated on 10 May 2022
2. The terms ‘Diana Saline’, ‘Diana Saline Yoga’, ‘Yoga with Diana Saline’, or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. These terms are subject to change at any point in time without notice. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website.
4. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
5. The entire risk as to use of this website is assumed by the user. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
6. While we undertake all possible care in compiling information, all resources on this website are provides on an ‘as is’ basis. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors.
7. Please see Exclusion of Liabilities to understand fully that we make no claims of suitability of any advice or guidance that is presented on the website or in any trainings. Responsibility and discernment lies with the user of the services.
8. This website and its content is the copyright of Yoga with Diana Saline – © 2020. All rights reserved.
9. Permission to reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilise any document on this website, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorised alteration of the content of this website is expressly prohibited. The owner, its agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorised alteration of this website.
10. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
11. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
12. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We make no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products or messages which may be provided by such resources. We specifically disclaim any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
14. In publishing this website, the owner makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. The authors of the material in this website are not doctors and have no official medical training.
15. The information provided by this website is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It should not be used to diagnose or treat any health condition.
16. The information is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, pediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this website.
17. See your healthcare provider for a diagnosis and treatment of any medical concerns you may have, and before implementing any diet, supplement, exercise or other lifestyle changes.
18. Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a healthcare practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
19. Statements and information regarding any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (or otherwise) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
20. The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this website, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the owner is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
21. We and other parties involved in the creation of this website assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
RESTRICTING ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
22. We reserve the right to suspend or restrict access to our website, to areas of our website and/or to functionality upon our website. We may, for example, suspend access to the website during server maintenance or when we update the website. You must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on the website.
MISUSE OF WEBSITE
23. You must not use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful.
24. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the exclusive laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of such dispute.
DIGITAL PRODUCT RESOURCES & DELIVERY
25. We offer a range of digital resources, which you may purchase through the website including videos and live trainings.
26. Please read this policy carefully before ordering any digital products from our site. If you have any queries on this policy please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing any order.
PLACING AN ORDER
27. As a customer, you are responsible to confirm the products in the cart prior to payment.
28. By placing an order for digital products through our website, you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that you are at least 18 years old and that you are purchasing our digital products for your private, non-commercial use only.
29. By providing the details of a credit or debit card or payment account to be debited, you confirm that you are authorised to purchase the digital products and that you have the permission of or are the holder of the credit or debit card, PayPal or other account being used to pay for the transaction.
AVAILABILITY OF DIGITAL CONTENT
30. You are responsible for ensuring that any hardware you use to download and/or access these digital products function correctly with this website and with the programs used to deliver content.
31. When purchasing pre-recorded digital content, downloads will be available immediately after payment is confirmed. An email with the download links will be sent to the email address provided. If you need additional downloads within reasonable means, which will be made available at the sole discretion of the digital owner and administrator of this website.
32. Live classes and trainings must be attended or accessed at the times provided in the enrolment specifications. Failure to log in or attend at the specified time does not entitle you to access further classes or content.
33. Recordings of classes or other trainings may be distributed to attendees at the sole discretion of the digital owner and administrator of this website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
34. All of the digital products that are available for sale on our website are owned or controlled by us.
35. Upon payment of the price for any of these digital products, ownership of these products remains with us and we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the digital products for your own personal, non-commercial use. Please respect the copyright and dedicated contribution of the owner. This purchase does not warrant any part of the digital content to be used for advertising, sharing, distribution, marketing, apps, websites, social media, TV and film, presentations, among hundreds of other uses.
36. Since these are non-tangible irrevocable goods delivered digitally, we generally offer no refunds once the order is completed, and that the product download link is sent or the training time has passed. If you change your mind about your purchase and you have not downloaded our product, we will happily issue you a refund upon your request.
37. If the item is damaged, please contact us to re-issue.
38. Refund requests made after you have downloaded our product are handled on a case by case basis and are issued at our sole discretion. Refund requests, if any, must be made within thirty (30) days of your original purchase.
Updated on 10 May 2022
1. Behind this screen, we ourselves are online consumers as you are. Therefore, we understand the importance of keeping personal information secure within our parameters. We do not share, sell, disclose, rent or distribute any personal information with third parties. We are committed to protecting your privacy and security online.
YOUR INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. When you purchase something from our online shop or enrol in an online course, personal information, i.e. your name, address, email etc. will be requested for record, billing, processing and delivery of your order. When you provide us with this information online, under GDPR (2018) this gives us implied consent that allows us to keep in touch, and to inform you of updates to products and services offered. Should you decide not to be contacted, you may opt-out and withdraw your consent by email to email@example.com.
3. Under GDPR regulations you have the right to erasure, where we can remove all information held about you from our server. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you exercise this right, we will no longer be able to support you in accessing any products or downloads that you may have purchased.
4. A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
5. I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web-page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to user’s needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is then removed from the system.
6. Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
7. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
ONLINE SHOP AND PAYMENT
9. Our online shop is hosted on WordPress, which provides the platform for sale and transaction. WordPress partners with stripe, Square, Authorize.net and Paypal payment processors and integrates their services directly into your cart and order processing.
11. Google Analytics is active on our site.
12. We are committed to the best of our knowledge to protect your personal information, to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT AND USE
13. You must be over 18 to use or purchase from our online shop. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform use immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering, by updating your personal details. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to process your order.
14. We reserve the right to decline a new registration or suspend an account at any time and at our sole discretion, including case where we would terminate your access to all or part of the services with or without notice. Also, in our absolute discretion, to discontinue the website or services, or any part thereof, at any time, with or without notice.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
16. My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, I cannot by responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement application to the website in question.
CONTACT INFORMATION AND QUESTIONS
17. For any amendment to personal information collected on our website, or if you have a question, please contact email@example.com.
18. This policy and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the exclusive laws of England and Wales and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of such dispute
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [insert email address, phone number and or postal address] if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113